Spotlight on Health Wellness Website Marketing for Theresa Moodie Wellness
This client relationship is a casualty of the pandemic resulting in leaner budgets
How we fixed day spa online marketing for Royal Orchid Thai Spa
- As always, before we begin any big project, we took a week to do the research with a Competitor Analysis to fully understand Theresa's online competitors. Their strengths and weaknesses gave us a good understanding of what we should do to help Theresa Moodie Wellness achieve the goals as discussed in our first few meetings.
- Next we installed WordPress on her newly minted TLD (Top Level Domain) - theresamoodie.com.
- Our CA (Competitor Analysis) did some heavy lifting before the project was started - and the Keyword Research in that document revealed all the competitor keywords we knew we should target and improve on.
- Blog - any website that hopes to gain traction online needs a regular and fresh new content. Not only by increasing the "keyword footprint" of the website, but to help her gain traction as an expert in her field. New posts are a way to keep people coming back to the website and, if they are well written, informative and easy to digest, they can be used to market her brand. (Theresa writes all her own posts).
- Email Marketing - Still the king of communication. And that won't change any time soon. We installed Aweber forms to the site to add email addresses to her growing subscriber base. We love Aweber for email marketing - and it gives Theresa a solid base from which to expand her reach for the next phase of her world domination plans. We are in the process of writing an automated email series for Theresa at the moment - and will be adding an informative post on our own blog very soon.
Work on the website is still ongoing, and some changes have been discussed according to Theresa's changing plans - as she grows and gets more and more successful, the goal posts do change (as they should). We have seen how this "tight budget" client has grown to a point where budgets for other ongoing work and new projects has allowed us to benefit too. We love how Theresa is willing to learn and is always open to our suggestions for improvement.